Nature Spices Cooking Demonstrations - Series 003 | Recipe 003
This dish is an absolute hit for any celebration especially for Christmas, or why not surprises your family for a lovely dinner on a casual Sunday to make it more special.
It’s a delicious recipe that smothered over tender where you’ll enjoy juicy caramelized pineapples with enhanced sweetness of juicy pork chops within 25 minutes of kitchen time. It’s a meal that everyone would love to have on the dining table for a truly family day to celebrate and enjoy a lovely meal together.
It’s a breeze to make an unbelievably taste which makes it more of a classy dish. The fried pork chops are cooked in a simple sauce made of pineapples, honey, soy sauce, and garlic. The caramelized pineapples make the fired pork super tender and juicy with sweetness in it.
· Curry Leaves
· Pineapple Slices
· Bell pepper slices
· Oyster Sauce
· Soya Sauce
· Fried Pork
· Bee Honey
· Heat up the sauce pan and add some butter to get melted. This depends on your fryer or sauce pan so please follow the video to get a better idea.
· Keep the heat at a minimum of 180 °C or 350 °F of your sauce pan.
· Add Onion, garlic, curry leaves and ginger and mix it well
· then add mustard seeds and mix well
· Again add Sliced pine apple and bell pepper slices and mix well again
· Add pepper powder, chili pieces and curry powder then mix well again
· Now add oyster sauce and soya sauce well and mix it well
· Add salt and mix well again
· Now ad fried pork until it gets well-seasoned with the mixture.
· Now add Bee Honey and again mix well with all the ingredients maximum up to 4-5 minutes, or until golden on one side. .
· Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and sear for